Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Class Reflection

“Class Reflection”
1.  What did you like best about this clas
s?
What I like about this class is when we will be getting free time, having to word on our 100 or more resolution, having to get rewarded after having your CTR card. Something that I really like about this class has to memorize the keyboard and hardly having to see the keyboard and just focusing in the computer seeing you type. What also interest me is that it helped me prepare myself for the future on choosing my career.
2.   What did you dislike about this class?
What I dislike about this class is the part when it would get a little strict than, it should. What else I dislike about this class is that we would always be doing the same routine and nothing different so it would stay the same.

3.   What can you recommend to improve this class?
What I would recommend for this class is to do something different almost each day so it wouldn’t be the same and get a little boring sometimes.  Show more strategies.
4.   What will you always remember about this class?


What I will always remember about this class is my account, 100 or more resolution, CTR etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment